CYCLEOPS Fluid 2 Indoor trainer
- Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season
- New larger flywheel delivers twice the inertia for a road-like feel
- Power band technology offers a wide resistance range
- Infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed
- Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit performing better, longer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season. While many cyclists dread the indoor training season, ensuring proper bike set up will make any workout more comfortable and enjoyable. This trainer features a new larger flywheel with twice the inertia for an improved, road-like feel. The power-band technology offers the widest resistance range--from easy spins to lung-burning climbs--without ever touching the unit. The infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed for realistic statistical analysis at the end of your ride. The Fluid 2 is surprisingly quiet, and the self-cooling mechanisms--including a patented fan design--keep the unit performing better, longer. Includes a training DVD to help keep you motivated during your indoor exercise.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?