DP to VGA, CableCreation 6 Feet Gold Plated DisplayPort to VGA Cable, Standard DP Male to VGA Male Cable ,1.8 Meters/ White
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- GOLD PLATED DisplayPort Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable, Connect from your DisplayPort to VGA port for for video and audio signal transfer
- DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes, Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output, Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution, EDID pass-through from PC source to display
- Shielded cable construction to reduce interference, Easy for Carrying
- Conversion from DisplayPort signal to VGA signal Connect the VGA female to display by VGA M/M cable
- Powered from DisplayPort source. Color: White
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
CableCreation Focus to the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With Own Factory manufacturing
CableCreation Offer All Buyers with two years Warranty
Side 1: DisplayPort Male Gold Plated Shell
Side 2: VGA Female Port
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Length: 15CM (include plug & socket two end)
Cable Color: White
DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution
EDID pass-through from PC source to display
Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
Automatic sink detection
Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
Powered from DisplayPort source
3.3V IO, 1.2V Core
Low power operation -C Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
Very rare case: Some display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cable is much better than expected at this budget price level. When I need more I would not hesitate to order more!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Have been using this for about 6 weeks now and it works great. A new video card I installed does not have VGA out, so I was left with DVI-I, HDMI or DisplayPort, but my KVM switch is VGA only. This seems to be the ideal and low cost solution for my situation. Never a glitch or anything to report other than crystal clear images.