- Product Dimensions: 182.9 x 251.5 x 182.9 cm ; 6.8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 Kg
- Item model number: ALTO604117-48032
- ASIN: B01M9GQ61Z
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 9 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
California Umbrella ALTO604117-48032 Aluminum Push Open, Sunbrella Spectrum Dove Umbrella, 6' Square
- Sunbrella 100-Percent solution dyed acrylic fabric
- 1/2-Inch thick contract Grade fiberglass ribs with single wind vent
- All aluminum 2mm thick two piece pole featuring a push open lift system
- All hardware is made from maintenance free stainless Steel
- Optional base is not included and must be purchased Separately
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This heavy duty 6ft commercial grade umbrella offers all the features a residential or commercial owner demand with a robust commercial grade aluminum frame. The two-section aluminum pol with a 0.08 inch wall thickness and fiberglass rib framework has superior stability and is perfect for demanding commercial conditions. The strong aluminum pole frame is matched by a simple and efficient push lift system that completes a resilient and easy to use umbrella. One of the key benefits to this umbrella is a 3 year warranty on the fiberglass ribs as a opposed to your standard 1 year warranty. This umbrella will hold up against anything you throw at it; it has the benefit of both worlds. Features: Finish: Spectrum Dove Frame Color: Bronze Push Open 12.7mm fiberglass ribs Aluminum center pole Aluminum hub and housing 2 section pole with over 2mm wall thickness Reinforced rib Joints Stainless steel hardware Specifications: Overall Product Dimensions: 99" H x 72" W x 72" D Product Weight: 22 lbs Pole Diameter: 1.5" Canopy Size: 6' x 8 Ribs
From the manufacturer
Relax You're Covered
California Umbrella has been proud to serve you and your shade needs since 1946. California Umbrella products are made to the highest standards limited only to your imagination.
Every day public areas attract numerous people whose exposed to interacting with umbrellas. The key element in protecting your umbrella investment is the canopy's longevity. In result, we recommend focusing on products that make it simple to open and close with a push of your hand; for example, like 6ft, 7.5ft, and 9ft sized umbrellas. While the 11ft size has a dual pulley system with a braided rope that bears the weight of the canopy making it quick and easy to open. The simple but elegant pin stop on the center mast keeps the canopy open. With an array of sizes and frames to choose from, you can fulfill your shade needs. All of our umbrella designs are the perfect solution for your shade success, own one right away, today!
Fiberglass is a material that California Umbrella has pioneered for use in umbrella products in these components, and our innovations are changing the industry. We devolved our own fiberglass reinforced plastics which hold beautiful lines, but move and deflect wind energy when it arrives.
A major aspect of the design aesthetic delivered by umbrella products is created by the physical shape of the umbrella canopy. At California Umbrella we are committed to a classic market style umbrella, exemplified by the straight lines reaching out to shade you with clean canopy edges. It is a timeless design that efficiently shades your space, while offering a wealth of customization opportunities that satisfy changing trends.
Made To Last
Sunbrella Clean and Care
All Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to combine the highest level of design and performance. For easy day-to-day maintenance of your Sunbrella fabric:
1. Brush off loose dirt.
2. Spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap.
3. Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
4. Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
5. Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed. Air dry.
6. Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use.
Sunbrella fabric is an instantly recognizable standard of excellence in the world of textiles and with consumers. It has a beautiful performance, offering the widest array of color, pattern, and design all built with 100% solution dyed acrylic canvas. Sunbrella offers a 5 year warranty for all its upholstery fabrics which are the most suitable for building umbrella shades.
- 100% solution dyed acrylic canvas
- 5 year fabric warranty
- Industry leading covers last 1500+ hours in the sun
- Designed to resist mildew, fading, chlorine and stains
- Up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product