A Call to Women: The Healthy Breast Program & Workbook; A Naturopathic Guide to Preventing Breast Paperback – Mar 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...Dr. Kaur uses an extremely gentle and loving approach. -- Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D.
An extraordinary book, comprehensive and compassionate, ... goes into the kind of detail I have not seen in any other book. -- Dr. Carolyn DeMarco, M.D., author of Take Charge of Your Body: Women's Health Advisor
About the Author
Dr. Sat Dharam Kaur conducts workshops on breast health at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and specializes in cancer prevention and treatment. A student of Kundalini yoga, she was a featured speaker at the World Conference on Breast Cancer in 1997 and 1999. Respected by fellow naturopathic doctors and medical doctors as an authority in her field, Dr. Kaur has been a guest on many women's health television and radio programs.
Top Customer Reviews
I am also lucky enough to have a physician who respects the information in this book and he supports me in the use of it to improve my health so that I won't develop cancer again.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Cancer Prevention
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Breast Cancer
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy