Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.Features
Callan 2's Concord Series door handle sets offer you a newly refined look to your home. With soft, flowing curves and distinctly elegant backplates, each door handle set is the archetype of classic design. Specifically designed for ease of use as well as high security.
- Function - Single Cylinder
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Finish - Antique Brass
- Dimension - 2.81 x 3.06 x 4.25 in.
- Projection from the door - 2.44
- Item Weight - 3.8 lbs.
- Door Prep
- Deadbolt cross bore: 2-1/8 in.
- Handleset cross bore: 2-1/8 in.
- Edge bore: 1 in.
- Latch face: 1 x 2.25 in.
- Mounting bore distance - 5.5 in. recommended
- Backset Fits 2.37 and 2.75 in.
- Door Thickness - 1.37 to 1.75 in. door standard
- Cylinder SC1 5-pin standard; KW1 5-pin optional, Handlesets packed KD
- Deadbolt - 2.37 & 2.75 in. adjustable, Faceplate - 1 x 2.25 in. round corner, Bolt - 1 in. throw with hardened steel rod 2.81
- Handle - 2.37 and 2.75 in. adjustable, Faceplate: 1 x 2.25 in. round corner
- Deadbolt - 2.25 in. Rod. & Sq. corner
- Thumbpiece - 2.25 in. full lip Rod & Sq. corner, Includes Reinforcement Plate.
- Wood Screws - Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting., Includes 3 in. Sec