- Product Dimensions: 137.2 x 43.2 x 137.2 cm ; 1.03 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: A04TBB170540
- ASIN: B00DW0Q1J4
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 5 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #393,892 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Calyx Interiors Bamboo Roman Shade, 17-Inch Width by 54-Inch Height, Rustic
|Price:||CDN$ 82.90 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 7 inch valance and side returns included along with all mounting hardware for inside or outside mounting
- Roman style bamboo shade gently filters light; This is not a privacy shade
- Mounting hardware included for inside and outside mounting; Lift cords are on the right side
- For inside mount, please order a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the width of your window or else it will rub against the sides
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 17-Inch Width by 54-Inch Height | Color Name: Rustic
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Calyx Interiors' beautiful Roman-style Bamboo shades can only be described as the sensible choice. Noted for their rich textures and beautiful colors they also help protect calyx Interiors' home against penetrating heat and Winter air. Note: For inside mount, please order a shade that is smaller than the width of calyx Interiors' window so that it fits inside calyx Interiors' window or does not rub against the sides. It should be at least 1/4 of an inch smaller to ensure a proper fit. Not for outdoor use, it will mold in high humidity environment. Each shade comes with a Retro-fit kit recommended by the CPSC. This kit enables the removal of operating cords.
For more information on Roman Shade safety go to windowcoverings.org.
Please measure accurately since all of our products are true to size.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The color is nice, and I had little trouble putting them up. When they say a blind is 31" wide, it's actually about 3/8" narrower. This makes it easier to install inside a window frame, but if you are installing it outside the frame, you want to 'round up' your measurements, or maybe tack on an extra inch to be sure the window is covered. The first 3 blinds had good quality screws, but the last 2 had apparently come from a different supplier and I had to supply my own after stripping half of them. Be careful when you uncoil the blind pulls; I made a rats nest out of 2 before I figured out how they were wound.
These blinds are not opaque. You can see through them, although the interior of your house will be obscured and only outlines are visible unless someone sticks their nose against your windows. I am considering adding a privacy liner because I used them on the living room picture window facing the street.
My main worry now is that the cat will decide I just gave her nice new scratching posts!