- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Cambridge Audio Minx Xi Digital Music System (black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Play music stored on your phone and tablet or from your favourite music apps like Spotify and Rhapsody
- Play music stored on your home network or any computer on your network
- On board internet radio lets you tune-into your favourite stations or discover new ones - around the world
- Connect your TV, Blu-ray player, gaming consoles and more for a better audio experience
- Power output 55W RMS (into 4 Ohms), 40W RMS (into 8 Ohms)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Minx Xi is designed to play everything in your music collection in crisp, rich, room-filling quality. No matter whether you're streaming from your smartphone, tablet or your home network, or maybe listening to internet radio, you’ll be sure to hear every single detail from all your favourite music.
Best still your can access and control all your music using our free app on your smartphone or tablet.
Wireless connection works using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth so it plays nicely with all brands of phone and tablet. And Minx Xi's streaming capabilities also include 20,000+ station internet radio and built-in streaming service support.
- 3 x USB sockets with device charging for all your mobile devices
- 20,000+ internet radio stations available
- Streaming service support including BBC iPlayer Radio, Pandora and Rhapsody
- Two digital inputs (S/PDIF Co-axial and TOSLink Optical), three analogue inputs - 2 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm
- Wide range of digital audio formats supported (including MP3, AAC, WMA, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV, etc.) up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Control via free Stream Magic smartphone/tablet app or supplied slimline remote
- Subwoofer out, and ethernet connections
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 270 x 285mm (3.5 x 10.6 x 11.2”)
- Weight : 5.8kg (12.8lbs)
Network music playback (Wi-Fi & Ethernet), 16-24-bit 32-96kHz
2 x local USB media inputs, 16-24-bit 32-96kHz
TOSlink input, 16-24-bit 32-96kHz
S/PDIF input, 16-24-bit 32-96kHz
BT100 Bluetooth receiver: A2DP plus aptX
2 x RCA analogue inputs
3.5mm analogue input
Speaker outputs, 2 x 40W RMS (8 ohms)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1 support file over 24-bit/96kHz
2 better and easier to use apps
I hope new firmware / update coming soon