- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cambridge Student Guide to King Richard II Paperback – Jun 21 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What is King Richard II about? This Cambridge Student Guide will help students to evaluate the historical, social and cultural contexts for a broader understanding of Shakespeare's play. Contents include an introduction; detailed running commentary on the text; insight into historical, social and cultural contexts; analysis of the language; an overview of critical approaches and different interpretations; essay-writing tips and lists of recommended resources.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary Criticism & Collections
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature