On Camera: How To Report, Anchor & Interview Paperback – Sep 15 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gets Them On-Camera, Looking & Behaving Like a Professional!
About the Author
Nan Reardon created the first university course (The New School, NYC) for on-camera presentation 20 years ago. Reardon has taught network, international & local television reporters for years. She teaches at the The New School and New York University. She continues to travel to various countries outside the US to work with TV broadcasters.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This new book should be a "must read" for anyone studying "On Camera" television or video reporting, from the student to the still learning reporter. And aren't we all still learning.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Mass Media > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Journalism
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences