Camino de Satiago Map Spiral-bound – Jan 21 2008
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
By J. Horton - Published on Amazon.com
this super light weight book showing the path to Santiago is an excellent alternative to taking a guide book with you if you are planning to walk the Camino Frances. It lists the albergues and hotels in all the villages along the way, along with other services offered - cash points, supermarkets, churches, etc. Spiral bound, well layed out, good town maps of the 5 biggest towns along the way. Highly recommended.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
By Butterflysoul - Published on Amazon.com
This was my BIBLE when my friend and I decided to do the Camino on a whim!It helped us cross over 500 miles on foot via The Camino Francais. It took us over the French Pyrenees, through the maseta and finally arriving in Santiago de Compostela. Yes, we finished all 813 kilo (500 miles). If I did another route of the Camino, I would defintely NOT go without this fantastic aid. It maps out the kilometers/ miles perfectly. And listed "albergues" (catholic hostels) with bed #'s. Though you must obtain a Pilgrim's passport at your starting city to be able to stay in these places, research this before starting off. This was an adventure of a life time and I would recommend it to any and all. Americans made up only 2% of all pilgrims, which made it great for someone who loves languages. Most common Europeans were Germans.
Good Luck to All!
Good Luck to All!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Atlases & Maps
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Travel > Atlases & Maps > Maps
- Books > Travel > Atlases & Maps > World
- Books > Travel > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking