- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 59 g
- Manufacturer reference: 195400
- ASIN: B00PUX1V3W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 19 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,307 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.00. Details
+ CDN$ 15.00 shipping
CanPrev D3 Drops 1000iu, 15-Milliliter
|Price:||CDN$ 20.28 (CDN$ 1.35 / Milliliter) FREE SHIPPING.|
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth. Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium. Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin! A deficiency of vitamin D can result in rickets in children, and in adults, a lack of bone strength and density and even joint pain. Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and for absorbing and using calcium and phosphorus. In Canada, with our short winter days and relative lack of sunshine, vitamin D becomes one of the most important vitamins we can take. There are 450 drops in every bottle!
IngredientsVitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)1000 IU
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category