- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Canada: A New Tax Haven: How the Country That Shaped Caribbean Tax Havens is Becoming One Itself Paperback – Jul 25 2015
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alain Deneault completed a research doctorate at the Centre Marc Bloch in Berlin and the Universite de Paris 8, where he received his PhD in philosophy.
In 1999, as a member of the Cross-Canada Caravan, which included organizations such as the Canadian Union of Postal Workers and the Council of Canadians, Deneault visited many Canadian cities before attending the Millennium Round of the World Trade Organization Conference in Seattle, where hespoke about globalization and the World Trade Organization.
Deneault's research and writing practices are diverse and often collaborative, focusing on how international financial and legal agreements increasingly foster the interests of stateless" transnational corporations over those of nation states and the interests of their human communities."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Writing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Taxation
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mining
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Prospecting & Mining