Canada and the Middle East: In Theory and Practice Paperback – Oct 26 2007
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Heinbecker, former Canadian ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations and former ambassador to Germany, is the director of the Laurier Centre for Global Relations, and Distinguished Fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI). He is the co-editor of Irrelevant or Indispensable?: The United Nations in the 21st Century (WLUP and CIGI, 2005), and his writings appear frequently in magazines, journals, and newspapers.
An assistant professor at the University of Waterloo and Senior Fellow at CIGI, Bessma Momani specializes in Middle East economic liberalization and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). She is the author of two books: Twentieth Century World History: A Canadian Perspective and IMF—Egyptian Negotiations. She has also written many scholarly articles in political and economic journals.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Middle East
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy