This is a must-read for anyone interested in Canada, its history, and its government. The background information is engaging, thoughtful, and easy to understand. The two Constitution Acts (1867 and 1982) that are in this book include helpful annotations from the Adam Dodek, for the sometimes complicated legal language.
Every Canadian citizen, current or prospective, should read this!
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Dundurn (April 27 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1459709314
- ISBN-13: 978-1459709317
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 249 g
- Customer Reviews: 48 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #255,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?