Canadian Living Cookbook Hardcover – Dec 27 1987
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carol Ferguson reviewed more than 15,000 recipes to select only the best for The Canadian Living Cookbook. The selection process was for her a sentimental journey through the many years of wonderful food stories she has worked with a s food editor of Canadian Living.
In addition to selecting, revising, retesting and commissioning new recipes for this cookbook, Carol also contributed many of her own recipes. Carol and her colleagues Elizabeth Baird, Bonnie Baker Cowan, Margaret Fraser, Anne Lindsay, Beth C. Moffatt, Rose Murray, Kay Spicer, Bonnie Stern and Lucy Waverman are the ten outstanding food writers whose work is featured here. All of them have created and developed their own recipes in their own distinctive styles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In fact, almost every recipe prepared from this cookbook has been a keeper. By-the-way the recipes work with US cups and measures as I don't have the Canadian equivalents.
Most recent customer reviews
I wore out my original copy from so much use it was falling apart Copy 2.0 is getting scanned to my work station laminated sheets so this copy can have a treasured place on my... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Eve Cottom
A good cookbook but a little older than I would like. Good condition though and good value for the price..Published 13 months ago by Mike
Can't beat this cookbook. It is the best one on my shelf. The recipes are timeless and 95% are my favourites. The other 5% are from my ancestors. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Verna Miller
I had this cookbook given to me as a gift many years ago. Subsequently lost it about a year ago and missed it terribly. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Elizabeth J. Gore
The book was in a bit worse shape than I thought it would be. The spine was completely separated from the interior and a few pages were glued together. Read morePublished on April 29 2013 by L van Rossem
We love this book and over the years certain pages have got filthy.Keeping new copy to pass on to younger generation!Published on April 9 2013 by Hilary Randall
This is the best cookbook I've ever had. I've tried many of the recipes, which reflect cooking styles from across Canada, and have not been dissappointed with any of them.Published on Feb. 27 2013 by Valarie Whitton
I am extremely pleased with the cookbook that i ordered for my daughter as is she. only complaint lies with the time of delivery, it was promised by January 2 and did not arrive... Read morePublished on Jan. 12 2013 by Joan Uhrig