- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Canadian Writer's Market, 17th Edition Paperback – Jun 5 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“With such a concise resource, writers trying to sell (or place) just about any competent piece of work will likely find not only a toehold, but quite possibly a leg up to publication.”
— Quill & Quire
About the Author
Sandra B. Tooze is the author of the award-winning biography Muddy Waters: The Mojo Man and has written articles for several publications. She also works as the senior production editor at a major book publisher.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Thankfully, I picked up a copy of The Canadian Writer's Market. For easy use, this book is set up similar to Writer's Markets and Christian Writers' Market Guide with subdivisions for genres, trade publications, book publishers as well as extra resources about writing groups, agents, and competitions. In addition to these expected aspects, The Canadian Writer's Market also includes sections about scholarly and literary markets, daily newspapers, and support programs for writers. The Canadian Writer's Market is a must have for every Canadian writer.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Directories
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Book Industry