- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: CN5DSBD
- ASIN: B0108LLZR2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 23 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #166,259 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Canon EOS 5DS Digital SLR (Body Only) - 0581C002
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag
- Full HD 30p movie capability and Time Lapse Movie function
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The EOS 5DS DSLR Camera from Canon is the long-awaited follow-up to the vaunted 5D Mark III and brings with it new technology and a number of significant upgrades, placing it in very lofty territory for a DSLR. Featuring a full-frame 50.6 MP CMOS sensor, the camera captures ultra-high resolution images suitable for large-scale printing and extensive, creative cropping. The Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors provide the wherewithal to handle this abundance of information, enabling fast performance speeds and top-of-the-line image quality. The 5DS also features advanced video capability including HD 1080p capture at 30 fps and a Time Lapse movie function which takes still photos at set intervals and combines them into a full HD movie.
The EOS Scene Detection System with the 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor provides precise exposure and color metering and the 61-point High Density Reticular AF sensor with 41 cross-type points enables accurate AF placement and Canon's EOS iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Resolution) enhances AF performance by using information from the metering sensor. Crop shooting at 1.3x and 1.6x allows for flexibility in the size of image files created and the selection of lenses. Also, a built-in intervalometer and bulb timer expand your creative options. An advanced mirror control mechanism and new selectable shutter release lag times control camera vibration for reduced blur and quiet operation. Anti-flicker functionality compensates for flickering light sources, providing consistent exposure metering during continuous shooting. Despite its large file sizes, the 5DS can still offer up to a 5 fps continuous shooting rate.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.