Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – Jun 23 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Now that you've bought the amazing Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the Rebel to take great pictures. WithCanon EOS Rebel T2i/550D: From Snapshots to Great Shots,you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Rebel
- Use the Rebel's automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your Rebel to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canonrebelt2i550dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
About the Author
Jeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape to travel to urban photography. Widely known as the photographer behind the popular Photowalk Pro blog (revellphotography.com/blog), Jeff shares inspirational images, hosts lively discussions, and creates tutorials on digital photography techniques. In addition, he leads training classes and hands-on workshops on digital imaging technology around the globe.
Top Customer Reviews
Have a lot of useful and simple tips, just to give an example, format your SD card before going shooting.
I recommend this book not only for the T2i owners, but to any Canon DSLR camera owner.
Plenty of examples and recommendations.
Most recent customer reviews
I am new to all of this and I find the books I can obtain the better. Some books focus on macro others have great info on lighting and what to look for. Love it.Published on March 3 2014 by Heather LS
I was very pleased with my purchaae. The book was in excellent condition and is so informative!! If you have this camera, buy the book.Published on Jan. 28 2014 by Roo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography