- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 15.9 x 5.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 381 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 8408B005
- ASIN: B00ESARE66
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 26 2013
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #126,372 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Canon PowerShot S200 Digital Camera, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives you more options for sharing with friends
- family and the whole world
- 10.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CCD sensor and Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Record highly detailed 720p HD video at 25 frames per second with clear stereo sound
- Smart AUTO: sophisticated Canon technology that makes getting that great shot as simple as pressing the shutter button
- The latest advance in Canon Optical Image Stabilization technology
- Intelligent IS
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The PowerShot S200 camera puts the world in your pocket with superb imaging, easy wireless sharing and touch-screen convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi is a snap to set up; it lets you post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr, send to email, and share easily with your tablet, smartphone, networked PC and wireless PictBridge certified printer. Step up to a level of image quality with a 10.1-megapixel high-sensitivity CCD sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor that together create the Canon HS SYSTEM, delivering rich natural color and beautiful clarity even in low light. Shoot with great definition at ISO speeds from 80 to 6400, and capture brilliantly realistic 720p HD video. The camera's bright f/2.0 lens captures the subtle nuances of low light. Experience incredibly quick full resolution continuous shooting with High Speed AF that focuses nearly the moment the camera is pointed. Operation is highly intuitive with a clear 461,000-dot 3.0-inch touch panel LCD screen. Intelligent IS prevents blur in any situation.
From the Manufacturer
Canon PowerShot S200 Digital Camera, Black.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The camera has the same excellent large-pixel CCD sensor as other pre-S100 PowerShot cameras. Low light performance is exceptional. Don't be misled by the 10.1 megapixel count: a noise-free 10 megapixel image looks great compared to those taken with a camera with bigger numbers but subjectively inferior sharpness under low lighting. CCD sensors are not inherently inferior to CMOS technology. In fact, it was CCD technology on earlier PowerShot S series cameras that helped convince many professional photographers that you could actually take great photographs with a camera possessing a point-and-shoot footprint. Now all major camera manufacturers offer high-quality pocketable cameras although these are almost all CMOS equipped.
The omission though of RAW image file handling on the S200 means I will need to rely for this on my other Canon cameras. The S200's main drawback is Canon's CameraWindow software which seems to interfere with the native USB support built into Windows 8.1. The best option is not to install at all since it is unnecessary. On two other Windows 8.1 systems on which I was lucky NOT to have installed CameraWindow, the USB connection works fine. Canon tried to diagnose the problem but could not find a cause.