- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: McClelland & Stewart; Reprint edition (Jan. 29 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0771054610
- ISBN-13: 978-0771054617
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 20.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 141 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,924 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
I Can't Stop Crying: Grief and Recovery, A Compassionate Guide Paperback – Jan 29 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
• "I Can't Stop Crying is a down-to-earth good book for all those who think they are alone." -- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, MD
About the Author
John Martin has extensive experience in bereavement counselling for individuals and groups. He has lectured on grief and bereavement and taught bereavement support skills to physicians, health care professionals, and volunteers. He also contributed to I Don't Know What to Say: How to Help and Support Someone Who Is Dying by Dr. Robert Buckman. Frank Ferris, MD, is a palliative care specialist at the Institute for Palliative Medicine in San Diego.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
who have experienced the loss of a partner, which is not my situation (I have buried my daughter,sisters and brothers,mom and dad and too many
friends) I could certainly relate to many stories and would recommend this book to others.