In Capital Compounders, Globe & Mail Best-selling Author Robin R. Speziale makes it easy for anyone to beat the market and make money investing in growth stocks!
Robin R. Speziale shares his own journey building a $300,000 stock portfolio before 30 by investing in growth stocks or “capital compounders”. Those stocks that double, and then double again, and again, and again…on the stock market. Stocks like Amazon, Home Depot, and Apple that have achieved the “tenbagger” ($1 turns into $10), and then “100-bagger” status ($1 turns into $100). Robin discusses the commonalities of today’s market-beating growth stocks so that investors can endeavor to find the new emerging capital compounders now and in the future – whether that’s in 2017, 2020, or 2050.
Capital Compounders is for both beginners and seasoned investors. It’s entertaining (because finance can be dry), and includes lots of easy-to-learn lessons, tips, and strategies on growth investing that you can apply in the stock market to make money.
What you’ll learn in Capital Compounders:
- How you can turn $0 into $300,000 (and more) by saving, and then investing in growth stocks. Robin Speziale shares how he built a $300,000 stock portfolio before 30
- What market-beating growth stocks (“capital compounders”) have in common and how you can find the next capital compounders in the stock market
- Actual examples of 10-bagger (10x return) and 100-bager (100x return) stocks, including the top 30 super stocks from the past 30 years
- How Robin Speziale picks winning stocks, including sharing with you his personal growth stock watch list / portfolio
- 72 Rules on investing in stocks; winning in the market, managing a stock portfolio, avoiding losers, and more investing basics
- Growth investing strategies from top growth investors, including Peter Lynch, Philip Fisher, William O’Neil, and more
PLUS – FREE Subscription to Robin R. Speziale’s Investment Newsletter (inside the book)
“Mr. Speziale has plenty of advice to pass on in his new book.”
— The Globe and Mail
“Robin Speziale has a passion for investing in his own financial future, and that of others.”
— The Mississauga News
About the Author:
Robin R. Speziale is a private investor and Globe and Mail and Toronto Star National Bestselling author of the book, Market Masters (2016). Robin lives in Toronto, Ontario. Visit RobinRSpeziale.com and email Robin – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start learning about growth investing today! Scroll up to the top of this page and click BUY NOW.