- Manufacturer reference: 609465124575
- ASIN: B00BUAEQP4
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 22 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,152,307 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Cardamom 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Plant Part: Seeds * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: India * Description: A perennial, reed-like herb, cardamom grows wild and is cultivated in India and Sri Lanka. It grows up to 13 feet and has long, green silky blades, small yellowy flowers, with a violet tip and a large fleshy rhizome, similar to ginger. Oblong gray fruits follow the flowers, each containing many seeds. * Color: Colorless to very pale yellow clear liquid. * Common Uses: Cardamom is particularly helpful for the digestive system. It works as a laxative and soothes colic, wind, dyspepsia and nausea. It warms the stomach and helps with heartburn. * History: Cardamom was well known in ancient times. The Egyptians used it in perfumes and incense and chewed it to whiten their teeth. The Romans used it for their stomachs when they over-indulged. The Arabs used it ground in their coffee. It is an important ingredient in Asian cooking. * Consistency: Light * Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong * Blends well with: Rose, Orange, Bergamot, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Caraway and Cedarwood.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|