- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Careers in Fashion and Textiles Paperback – Illustrated, Sep 13 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book provides an overview of how the industry operates and describes the variety of jobs available. The responsibilities within design, technical and media roles are explained, supported by case studies of people currently working in companies from designer to high street level. Advice is provided on how to plan a career in each area.
About the Author
Helen Goworek is Senior Lecturer in Fashion Buying, Merchandising and Product Development at Nottingham Trent University. She has also written Fashion Buying.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Fashion & Textile
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Counseling > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science