Financial Freedom Without Budgeting
Learn how to:
- Simmer down your spending without budgeting – Page 11
- Pare back housing costs by $1,700/month – Page 25
- Slice transportation costs by $1,800/month – Page 71
- Chop food & drink costs by up to $2,078 monthly – Page 115
Just a few of the dozens of easy money recipes that will have you knocking down debt and saving like a boss. Each recipe takes between 10 minutes and a couple of hours to implement and can save you up to $900 a month. Minimal effort and minimal sacrifice.
Your financial future is served!
Each recipe includes:
- Simple instructions
- Typical savings for both families and singles
- Tips to spice up the dish with even more savings
- Ten-year calculation of how those savings will grow
This book is for you if you are…
- Stressing about your debt or inability to save
- Frustrated by trying to stick to a budget
- Spending too much time fighting about money with your honey
- Dealing with financial setbacks such as job loss, divorce or illness
- Trying to stretch your retirement savings and still have fun
- Teaching young people about financial literacy
- Paying off student loans and still hoping to have a social life
As featured in the Toronto Star, Tracey Bissett’s Young Money and Bruce Sellery’s Moolala podcast.
Start your path to financial independence right now – scroll up and click buy!