[Apple MFi Certified] OLDSHARK® Lightning to USB Cable Sync and Charge Cord with Golden Aluminum Connector for Apple iPhone 5/ 5s/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini3, iPad 4/ iPad Air 2(Compatible with the Latest iOS) Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔ OLDSHARK charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices. 100% Compatible with iOS 8, no warning message.
- ✔ Heavy Duty Aluminum Connector, Durable Rubberized Cable Jacket,charging very fast!.
- ✔ Compatible Devices Include: iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus/5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air/iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3/iPad mini 2/mini, iPad 4th generation, and iPod Nano 7th generation
- ✔ NOT compatible with iPhone 4, iPad2, iPad 3, iPod Nano 6, iPod Touch 4 or earlier versions, and does not fit Lifeproof iPhone cases
- ✔ You can get OLDSHARK products with One year warranty and customer service
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT DESKTOP USB CHARGER ENDS HERE!
Premium 3ft Lightning to USB Cable
• Sync and charge with speed.
Safe and Secure
• You can search SC900, which is certificate by Apple, 100% compatibility with any Lightning device.
• Replace your original 3ft cable or add another for your home, workplace or suitcase.
• iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
• 12 MONTH WARRANTY
1 x Oldshark 3.3 ft Lightning Cable
Showing 1-8 of 241 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its the same length as a standard apple cable (1 meter) however has nice polised metal ends that add a nice stylish look. They also offer improved construction and build quality.
I use this cable as my primary charging cable for my iPhone 6 on my bed stand. I have had no issues with this cable at all. It charges and syncs flawlessly.
The cable is MFi certified so you wont get any "unsupported" cable popups on your phone.
I think this is one of the best charging cables I have used.
Overall, great product and excellent value!
Doesn't anyone make a charging cable that lasts more than six months? I'm really getting sick and tired of replacing them constantly.