- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 19.1 x 5.3 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 572 g
- Manufacturer reference: 606335
- ASIN: B007RWWWR8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 27 2013
- Average Customer Review: 91 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #314 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser 500ml
|Price:||(CDN$ 0.03 / Milliliter) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.00 (11%)|
- Gentle, foaming cleanser that removes 99% excess oil, dirt and make-up
- Formulated for oily, combination or acne-prone skin
- Rinses clean without leaving any residue that can irritate your skin
- pH balanced, non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist recommended for over 70 years
- Ideal for morning and evening facial cleansing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : 500 ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is a gentle, foaming cleanser that removes 99% of excess oil, dirt and make-up without stripping or drying your skin. Formulated for teenagers and adults with oily, combination or acne-prone skin.
Legal DisclaimerProduct may not be exactly as shown. Please refer to product description for details.
IngredientsAqua (Purified Water), Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (and) PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolmer, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Masking Fragrance/fragrance Masquante), Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben.
Apply to skin, gently massage and rinse.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 91 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regardless, Cetaphil cleansers are the only ones that essentially wiped out my non-hormonal acne. And this oily one is now my cleanser of choice as I have have issues of oil control that the regular Cetaphil couldn't work with.
The only criticism of this product is that it says it is foaming on the label. It's not really foaming, its more of a gel. I personally don't care but some people seem really miffed about this.