- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Chanel Set of 3 Hardcover – Nov 1 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Theses books are great for decorating your home or can be an excellent gift !
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Like the rest of the series published by Assouline, each book contains 15-20 pages introduction, followed by 60-75 pages of beautiful color & b/w photos showing Chanel's various creations, then the book ends with a timeline and photo credits where the photos are reproduced in a smaller size along with captions stating the date of the photo and the name of the photographer.
This set is a worthy addition to all Chanel fans, other recommendations include:
1) Chanel Collections and Creations. Chanel: Collections and Creations
2) Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style. Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style
3) Jacques Helleu and Chanel. Jacques Helleu & Chanel
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Textile & Costume
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > Designers
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > History
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Beauty & Fashion
- Books > History > Europe > France