- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd (Oct. 17 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1554685397
- ASIN: B00BCUGKME
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.9 x 23.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 590 g
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,831,821 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Changing My Mind
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A powerful, important and profoundly sad book"
- Montreal Gazette () --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
MARGARET TRUDEAU was born in Vancouver, Canada. Theformer wife of Pierre Elliott Trudeau, she is also the author of twoprevious memoirs, Beyond Reason (1979) and Consequences(1982). Margaret now works with WaterCan, a registered charitydedicated to providing clean drinking water to the world’s poorestpeople, and speaks across the country on mental healthissues. She lives in Montreal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews