- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: CM-8A
- ASIN: B000I1WP7W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 12 2012
- Average Customer Review: 98 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,078 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Chemex 8-Cup Classic Series Glass Coffeemaker
|Price:||CDN$ 62.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- Selected by the Illinois Institute of Technology as one of the 100 best designed products of modern times
- All of the coffeemakers are measured using 5 oz. as 1 cup
- Chemex filters are required for operation all Chemex coffee makers
- Capacity: 40 Oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size : 8-Cup | Style: Classic
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Simple function and visual elegance combine for the optimum extraction of full rich-bodied coffee with this Chemex Classic coffee maker. Made with borosilicate glass for long lasting durability, it has a polished wood collar and leather tie. This unique style of coffee maker allows you to make coffee as strong as you like, without the bitterness, because the coffee only comes in contact with the scientifically designed filter and non-porous glass. This merging of form and function came out of Chemist Peter Schlumbohm's taste for fine flavor. Applying the techniques used to insure laboratory purity, he set out to brew what may have been the first cup of truly clear, full-bodied coffee, free of undesirable fats, oils, sediment, and, most of all, bitterness. Made in the USA, it has an easy to use design. Simply place coffee in the filter inside the coffee maker, and pour in boiling water.
5" diameter x 9-1/8" H, with a 40 ounce capacity
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews