- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Chemical Bond in Inorganic Chemistry: The Bond Valence Model Paperback – Jun 6 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`A highly readable book ... will appeal to anyone interested in the structure of solids, including crystallographers, structural chemists, and material scientists.' Crystallography News
From the Publisher
93 line drawingsSee all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Soil Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Inorganic
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Soil Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Crystallography
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Inorganic
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Mineralogy
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics > Condensed Matter
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry