Chemical Reaction in Condensed Phase: The Quantitative Level Hardcover – May 25 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There are approximately 350 books which are authored (co-authored, edited, co-edited) by Zaikov. This is a very impressive number.
An immediate question pops up: What is the quality of such books?
Let anyone make an educated guess.
We will mention only that Zaikov covers the following topics: quantum chemistry, nanochemistry, nanotechnology, organic, inorganic, physical, polymer chemistry, photochemistry, radiation chemistry, organoelemental chemistry, thermodynamics, material science, catalysis, food chemistry, and medicinal chemistry. Research scientist Zaikov is at the cutting edge of almost all of these sciences.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry