Physical Methods of Chemistry, Determination of Chemical Composition and Molecular Structure Hardcover – Jul 29 1987
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Each volume of this series heralds profound changes in both the perception and practice of chemistry. This edition presents the state of the art of all important methods of instrumental chemical analysis, measurement and control. Contributions offer introductions together with sufficient detail to give a clear understanding of basic theory and apparatus involved and an appreciation of the value, potential and limitations of the respective techniques. The emphasis of the subjects treated is on method rather than results, thus aiding the investigator in applying the techniques successfully in the laboratory.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Molecular Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical > Physical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Scientific Instruments
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry