Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, Volume 1181 Paperback – Jan 12 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
When one considers that Chernobyl and Three Mile Island incidents involved relatively new reactors in their shakedown period, and that we are considering building twenty new reactors, this book commands attention.
The price makes me hesitate before purchase, but it is an incredibly important work.
As Aldous Huxley wrote, facts do not go away just because we choose to ignore them.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Textbooks