- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 22.6 cm ; 9.07 g
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 g
- Manufacturer reference: CG-7032-3
- ASIN: B00DX88K2Q
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 16 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #98,068 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular 32-inch (81cm) Stainless Steel Knitting Needle; Size US 3 (3.25mm) 7032-3
- 1 of 32" (81cm) ChiaoGoo Red Lace (Stainless Steel) Circular Knitting Needles, Size US 3 (3.25mm)
- ChiaoGoo Red Lace circulars are made of high grade stainless steel and come with a bright red, highly flexible, multi-strand, nylon-coated, steel cable allowing your yarn to easily slide end-to-end
- Each item is light weight and durable, precisely machined with satin finish with perfectly tapered tips
- Size is permanently laser etched on each item for added convenience and easy storage
- ChiaoGoo products are mostly made in Hangzhou, China, distributed from Troy, MI (USA) and adheres to the latest environment-friendly manufacturing processes; most products are 100% recyclable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Item Parcel Quantity: 1 | Size : Size-US-3-(3.25mm)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ChiaoGoo Red Lace circulars are made of high grade stainless steel and come with a bright red, highly flexible, multi-strand, nylon-coated, steel cable allowing your yarn to easily slide end-to-end. Each item is light weight and durable, precisely machined with satin finish with perfectly tapered tips. Size is permanently laser etched on each item for added convenience and easy storage. ChiaoGoo products are mostly made in Hangzhou, China, distributed from Troy, MI (USA) and adheres to the latest environment-friendly manufacturing processes; most product are 100% recyclable.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The needles themselves are solid metal (chrome?) and they're smooth all the way to the beginning of the cable. They also have points that are a liiitlle bit sharper than my other needles, and they're very helpful. The slightly pointer points allow me to pick up awkward stitches, or a dropped stitches without any fuss. It's a small design feature, but it makes a big difference. I find that I'm not manhandling my yarn or getting frustrated at splitting yet another loop of yarn. I can see why so many knitters swear by these, they're lovely!
Sharp tips make k3tog and other stitch manipulation quite easy.
If you are looking for a good quality fixed needle for a good price these are your best bet.
This brand has the best cord I've seen yet. They are right that it has ZERO memory, so no kinking up on itself. Not that any of the brands today kink the way my old Boye Needlemaster did, but the ChiaoGoo is the most unobtrusive yet. There is some flexibility tradeoff here, however - with multiple cables inside the plastic, it's not going to "fold up" to nothing for a magic loop or the like. (Okay for me as I don't care to do magic loop - for circular I'll go with 5 DPNs or 2 circs.)
I SLIGHTLY favor nickle over stainless steel, but a lot of folks react to nickle, and their body chemistry causes the needles to tarnish with use.
Will split splitty yarns, as will any *lace* needle worth it's salt. Get the non-lace kind for your softer stuff.
ChiaoGoo is a name that sounds funny to Western ears, must have been branded by the same marketers who tried to sell a car named "No Va" (Nova translates as "won't go") to Latin markets.
I must have about 15 sets of these now!!!