- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships: Stories about Family, Friends, and Love Paperback – Sep 30 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > School-Age Children
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body
- Books > Teens > Series > Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Books > Teens > Social Issues