- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Chief Justice W.R. Jackett: By the Law of the Land Hardcover – May 15 2000
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scholar, lawyer and former Olympic athlete, Richard W. Pound has served the Canadian and international movement for more than 25 years. Currently Chairman of the World Anti-Doping Agency and a member of the International Olympic Committee, he is the author of several books including Five Rings Over Korea, Inside the Olympics, Stikeman Elliott: The First Fifty Years, and High Impact Quotations, recently published by Fitzhenry and Whiteside.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > Canadian
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Lawyers & Judges
- Books > Law > Biographies
- Books > Law > Law Practice
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Judicial
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Systems Of Government