Children with Visual Impairments: Social Interaction, Language and Learning Hardcover – Dec 11 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This book should be within the reach of all EPs dealing with the assessment and learning of children with visual impairments. It can also provide a good source of information to parents who would like to read more comprehensively in this area. It is a must for all teachers and SENCOs dealing with children with severe conditions who are included in their schools.' - Educational Psychology in Practice
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Special Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy