Christmas from the Heart of the Home Hardcover – Oct 22 1990
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
As with all Susan Branch books, her watercolor illustrations are absolutely beautiful. They rnage from adorable little elfs to sumptuous holiday table settings.
The recipes are clearly written, her cookie recipes are particularly good and she offers great tips on presenting cookies as a holiday gift.
This is a great book to browse through around the holidays!
Most recent customer reviews
I recently bought this book second hand as it was first published in 1990. Its contents are timeless -- it's an enjoyable read even twenty-plus years later. Read morePublished 15 months ago by B Leyland
I bought this book when I first discovered Susan Branch books. I loved it so much I gave it to all my sisters and sisters-in-law. Read morePublished on Jan. 10 2003
This book is so charming! I received it as a gift from a dear friend many years ago and I re-read it every Christmas! Read morePublished on Jan. 1 2003 by Boymom2
I gave this book to my mother for Christmas, and she loved it. It is full of beautiful illustrations, great recipes, and heartfelt antidotes. Read morePublished on Jan. 6 2001
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Reference
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Christmas & Hanukkah
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Seasonal
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Entertaining > Christmas & Hanukkah
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Entertaining > Holidays