- Product Dimensions: 43.8 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm ; 277 g
- Shipping Weight: 281 g
- Item model number: H07
- ASIN: B000G6R74K
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 8 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #407,541 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Chroma Haiku 8 3/4"Sashimi knife
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Made With Honoki-Wood Handles
- Meguki Bamboo Pin Insert
- Made from layered Japanese steel and hand-sharpened by a Master blacksmith
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 8 3/4 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Haiku knives are tradition Japanese style knives. Handles are made from Honoki wood with meguki bamboo pin inserted from side of handle, just like the ancient process of the Samuri sword. Used by the winners of the 2005 and 2007 Bocuse d' Or in yon France
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|