Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Titanium Eco-Drive Watch
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber U600 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days to 30 Months with Power Save; low charge warning: 3 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 150 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 60 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 20 hrs
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; multi-band atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy (North America, Europe, and Asia); world time in 43 cities; Greenwich Mean Time display; perpetual calendar
- 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours; 99 minute countdown timer; rotating slide rule bezel; 2 Alarms; use of the Blue Angels name and logo is with the permission, but not endorsement, of the U.S. Navy
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||luminous, radio-controlled, solar-powered, measures-seconds|
|Item weight||118 grams|
|Water resistant depth||660 meters|
Who says casual and classy dont mesh Theres always a way to make it work Laid-back doesnt have to mean boring or drab and this Citizen watch is proof for those who doubt it Its the perfect in-between a duo of dapper and down-to-earth It features a 45MM titanium case that makes for a dapper appearance right off the bat and creates a subtle contrast against the watches blue dial thats perfectly pleasing to the eye The hands on the dial are silver which contributes to the masculine elegance of the piece The watchs sleek applied indexes contribute to its classy feel as well However the combination of its band and minimalistic design is what makes this timepiece a mix of sharp and nonchalant Although the details are undoubtedly classy in the refined shade of silver there isnt too much happening on the face of the watch The details are keen but few The band also plays a major role in keeping this timepiece grounded with its silver titanium composition Though a fresh hybrid of casual and sleek this watch is hardy nonetheless It has a water resistance of up to 200 meters 656 feet 20 atm and its dial is protected by a mineral crystal You dont have to worry about destroying this bad boy anytime soon The best part It uses japanese-quartz movement so youre guaranteed some serious accuracy and precision from this time-keeper So whether youre at watching a movie at home in the office working out at an upscale event or going out with the boys you can rest assured that this watch will last you as long as you need it to Its durable charmingly simple and polished all in one
and chock full of innovative features, the Men's Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive combines aviator-inspired style with a sleek, sporty design. Offering a maximum power reserve of 180 days, with a low charge warning within three days of stop point, this distinctive timepiece is both reliable and up for the next adventure. It also features a durable, hardened mineral crystal, original Blue Angels insignia on its case back, and Blue Angels logo on a bold black dial. With a multi-band atomic receiver that accepts signals in North America, Europe, and Asia, this efficient accessory provides both world time in 43 cities, and a perpetual calendar, making it ideal for traveling. There's also a digital display light, two alarms, 1/100 second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours, and a 99 minute countdown timer. Rugged, handsome, and built to last, this Citizen Eco-Drive original arrives in a gray box, along with a manual, information CD.
Summary of Features:
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- World time in 43 cities
- 2 alarms
- 1/100 second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours
- 99 minute countdown timer
- Digital display light
- Greenwich Mean Time display
- Rotating slide-rule bezel
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Power-reserve indicator
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- You do not have to change the battery
- You can easily synchronize it and I did it in Canada and in Europe without any problem. As long as you are in the good area covered by the antenna. Which is quite large actually. Of course you need to follow the Citizen recommendations and not to wear the watch during the night.
- the titanium is a huge advantage. It is light and when you have tasted it, it is quite difficult to wear again an heavy stainless steel watch.
- I travel quite often oversea and it is so simple to have and to change the time zone. You can do it in 3 seconds and being sure that the time is still perfect. That is the only watch I know that can do that.
- you have always the right time wherever you are.
- there are plenty of features and very easy to use (timer, chronograph, ...)
- the quality is very good and the price ($590 when I bought it), compare with what you get is very cheap.
But like everybody is perfect there are a few drawbacks:
- you need to remove the watch if you want to change something. I tried several times and when wearing the watch you can do nothing practically.
- the display is very small and that is not so easy to see.
- you cannot see the display if the watch is not correctly positioned. It is not a problem when you wear the watch. Only when you have it removed and look at the watch from the top. When you see that the first time you could believe that there is an issue with your watch. Which is not!
- The calendar is the world calendar, not the local calendar.Read more ›
As I indicated in my first review, I had sent back the watch to Amazon for refound, and I received the money...fine Amazon!
In the meantime I purhased the same watch again (different source) and my assumption became confirmed: my first watch was pre-used and most probably the reason why it was sent back previously: it was even defective!!!...bad Amazon!
The new watch syncronises perfectly everywhere (in Canada I tried in Toronto and Bruce areas, in Europe in Austria, Hungary and Germany), no problem at all!!! All my other comments are still valid.
The watch is with it's 15 mm slightly too thick. I hit it few times because of this into cupboards, doors, and the bezel got some slight damages / scratches (glas still undamaged).
All in all I like it very much, my favourite for travelling!
4 stars only because of Amazon shipping out reurned items without checking whether they are defective / weared or not!!!
The watch itself is still one of my favourites because of it's look, but I may need to buy it somewhere else...
New watch old watch:
I've been a satisfied Amazon (EU, US) customer for long time.This was here (Amazon Canada) my second purchase and my first big disappointment. The watch came in a disastrously looking Citizen outer box (dirty like signs of some scratched-off food rests or glue, was torn on all sides may be due to several forced openings, was looking old, etc.).
The watch itself was without any usual protecting plastic foil (contrary to how it was with my recently purchased Seiko from Amazon.co.uk), and was scratched on several places (crown, band - clearly visible). Apparently a piece used as a display in a shop or a return item from one (or more) customers?Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
The watch itself is beautiful, and has all the functions (plus many more) that you could ever want or use. With that said, this was an impulse buy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Carn