Civil Engineering: FE Exam Preparation Paperback – Jul 15 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1.) The equations in the book does not match up with the equations used in the FE Supplied Reference book provided by NCEES during the FE exam so it's frustrating to study two sets of equations (with different units) for the same material. It's
inconvenient and time consuming.
2.) Each chapter has a tiny review section that supplies equations and a few examples (if examples are provided) then users can try the practice problems at the end. The problem is that the review is VERY basic and hardly skims the surface of the subject matter therefore it is not enough for a thorough review of the subject. This means, I have to grab out my old textbooks and look up each topic and review from them if I still own the textbook.
3.) Not as organized when compared to the FE Review Manual from Lindeburg (I use the FE Review Manual to study for the morning portion of the FE).
All and all, not worth buying.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference > Study & Teaching
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Surveying & Photogrammetry
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides