Classics in Game Theory Hardcover – Feb 23 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This volume assembles in one sourcebook the basic contributions to the field [of game theory]. . ."--L'Enseignement Mathematique
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But after having studied the textbooks sometimes you would still want to read the original papers to get a better sense of the context and motivation for an idea. Sometimes it is only in these papers that you get a glimpse of conceptual problems that have been glossed over in later works. At those times this book will save you many trips to the photocopier. The papers have been retypeset very neatly and so far I have not been able to find any typos.
If you are buying this you may also want to get the two volumes of Aumann's collected works, which in many ways continue the story that this book begins.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Evolution
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Game Theory
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics > Economic Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics