- Product Dimensions: 21.9 x 11.1 x 23.2 cm ; 1.66 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Item model number: GKL042791
- ASIN: B005BUZZ7W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 18 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #59,807 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Clear Trash Bags 39 Gallon Lawn & Leaf Garbage Bags Drawstring 40 Count - Bilt-Tuf
|Price:||CDN$ 73.02 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Recycling 39 gallon trash bags are built tough using high quality resin at 1.1 mil thick.
- Easy and convenient drawstring closure, performance you can trust.
- Made in the USA
- Bag dimensions are 33 inches by 41 inches
- Perfect for use around the house.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Bilt-Tuf GKL042791 39-gallon clear drawstring lawn and leaf bag 40 bag per carton, 1.1ml thick. Now there's a rugged competitor to meet the needs of do-it-yourselfers. Bilt-Tuf products take on the most demanding jobs around the home, shop or job site with hardworking performance and value.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My huge annoyance (- 2 star) is that the 2 faint yellow drawstrings are -extremely- (as in really really really) hard to find and extract from the lip of the bag because there is no 'cutout' allowing you to find the drawstring tabs and then use two fingers to simply 'pull' the 2 drawstring tabs up and out - like all other bags I have ever seen in the history of mankind.
For each bag, It took me as long or longer to find and extract the drawstrings as it did to roll up each insulation panel and stuff it into the bag. When working in an extremely hot humid mouse-infested attic, with 65 (that's not a typo) bags to fill and tie off, that really irritated me. It is an exceptionally bone-headed design flaw that would cost $0.00 extra to have done correctly by the manufacturer.
Living with dogs (Jack Russell Terriers) is the main reason we bag things we are not using, (I can't stand pet hair on items that I pull out of storage that were washed prior to being put away). This reduces our time spent keeping up with shedding tremendously.