Clifford The Big Red Dog Learning Activities
- 10 activities that sharpen thinking, counting, and language skills
- 3 adjustable levels to ensure children are comprehending
- Automatic help allows for independent play
- See and hear the characters and voices from the hit TV show
- For kids ages 4 to 6
- Platform: Windows, Macintosh
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
A popular magazine is looking for a special community of dogs to feature in their next issue. Clifford, T-Bone, and Cleo need your help to make a big impression! While having fun, children develop important skills as they travel around Birdwell Island helping their neighbors.
From the Manufacturer
Visit Clifford's island home where Prize Pooch magazine is searching for the best dogs in the world. Your child can help Clifford and pals earn the honor by completing 10 activities that sharpen thinking, counting, and language skills. At the end of each activity, a reporter snaps a photo for the magazine. When the activities are complete, there's a celebration! For kids ages four to six.
- 10 entertaining activities, which adapt to your childs progress, will provide hours of endless fun!
- Three adjustable levels to ensure your children are playing at a level they can comprehend.
- Children will love to hang up the printable posters of Clifford and his friends.
- You will see and hear the popular characters and voices from the hit TV show!
- Automatic help allows for independent play.
Making posters, building a playground, or completing a rhyming poem are just some of the fun activities you will encounter in this Clifford adventure. Explore and learn with Clifford, Cleo, and T-Bone!