- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and Other Dementias Paperback – Feb 24 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The "Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and Other Dementias" edited by Drs. Weiner and Lipton offers the busy professional a concise orientation to the care of patients and families facing the challenge of dementia. This is a multi-authored text with an impressive array of expert contributors. The emphasis is pragmatic as one would expect of a clinical manual but recommendations both pharmacologic and behavioral are based on science."-- "Gary Kennedy, Professor and Director, Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine"
About the Author
Myron F. Weiner, M.D., is Clinical Professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Anne M. Lipton, M.D., Ph.D., is a Diplomate in Neurology of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Neurology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry