- Shipping Weight: 2.9 Kg
- Item model number: SPSWING2
- ASIN: B00AZG7XJA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 26 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,564 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Club Fun Hanging Rope Chair - Style Spswing2
|Price:||CDN$ 87.44 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Do not settle for lesser substitutes: Order from SKIVU, the only authorized seller of Club Fun SPSWING2
- Pick your favorite back-yard shade tree, hang, and climb into cushioned comfort. Consider hanging the chair on a porch or inside to enjoy.
- Quality cotton and polyester construction with a weight capacity of 265 pounds
- Cushions measure 18"H x 18"W
- Bar size 38"W x 1 1/4"D holds a rope chair measuring 38"H x 35"W x 18"D
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
During those lazy summer afternoons, beat the heat by relaxing in the Club Fun Hanging Rope Chair. Pick your favorite back-yard shade tree, hang, and climb into cushioned comfort. Consider hanging the chair on a porch or inside to enjoy. Quality cotton and polyester construction with a weight capacity of 265 pounds. Bar size 38"W x 1 ¼"D holds a rope chair measuring 38"H x 35"W x 18"D, with cushions sized 18"H x 18"W.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a novelty (ornament) sure .... but not any full time (frequent) use.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BAD: We loved it so much we clicked the "buy it again" button to get a 2nd one, but the 2nd one that came is so much crappier, so pay close attention! If it feels too small or too cheaply built, you probably got one of the crappier ones, in which case you should contact Amazon and get a replacement. I'm adding photos of both to compare. The crappy one has smaller pillows, less fabric all around, fewer ropes, and the wooden bar only has one notch instead of two. As a result, it's much smaller, less comfortable, and doesn't feel as sturdy.
1) Good example: Top and bottom ropes have strong, looped connections and there are 2 notches in the wooden pole
2) Bad example: Only one side has a strong loop and there's only 1 notch in the wooden pole
3) Bad example on the left, pillow is much smaller
4) Bad example: Only 6 ropes holding up the top portion
5) Good example: Way more ropes holding up the top, almost double