The Coach U Personal and Corporate Coach Training Handbook Hardcover – Feb 10 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive TrainingTool for New and Experienced Coaches
Founded in 1988, Coach U, Inc., is the largest provider of online training for individuals interested in entering the fields of personal and professional coaching. Coach U, Inc., has educated more than ten thousand people, providing them the information, tools, and knowledge they need to successfully enter the fast-growing world of life, career, business, and corporate coaching.
Now, for the first time, Coach U, Inc., is making its complete course materials available in book form. These provide the basic foundations and training necessary to allow you to take control of your own career; enjoy personal, professional, and financial success; and experience the fulfillment that goes with providing a meaningful service to others.
Coach U, Inc.'s unique approach to training encompasses the entire development of the professional coach. From the beginnings of becoming a coach, to all the ins-and-outs of growing a successful coaching practice, this program provides a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to learning how to become a strong, ethical, and dynamic leader in the coaching field.
The Coach U Personal and Corporate Coach Training Handbook is the only comprehensive handbook currently available that provides step-by-step training for individuals seeking preparation and certification as a personal or corporate coach. Using the proven Coach U method, this book draws on a multidisciplinary approach to present a complete guide to the business and practice of personal and corporate coaching.
This helpful text features:
- Detailed coverage of the core skills and methodologies employed in personal and corporate coaching, including a chapter on ethics
- Includes coaching scenarios and case studies that demonstrate skills in action
- Chapters on marketing and selling your coaching practice and services as well as guidance on practice management
As personal and professional coaching continues to prove its benefits to businesses and individuals, Coach U, Inc., through its Coach U and Corporate Coach U divisions, remains the recognized leader for professional coach training and certification.
About the Author
COACH U, Inc., is the leading global provider of coach training programs. The Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) and the Coach U Certified Graduate Program (CUCGP) meet the academic requirements for becoming a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF). The Core Essentials and the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs provide a solid foundation for becoming a certified coach.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources