A Coastal Companion: A Gulf of Maine Almanac, from Canada to Cape Cod Paperback – May 12 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A wonderful scientific treasury that explores the enormity, complexity and inter-relationships between the land and sea.
About the Author
Catherine Schmitt is a science writer for the Maine Sea Grant College Program. She believes that combining science and art is an effective way to bring science to a wider audience.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Almanacs
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Anthologies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecosystems > Tidelands
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Marine Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Oceanography