- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Coated and Laminated Textiles Hardcover – May 23 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Walter Fung has worked in the textiles industry since 1965 when he joined Courtaulds Research Division. He was a technical specialist in dyeing, finishing, coating and lamination of fabrics and was involved in research, development and technical services for both sales and production. In 1989 he transferred to Courtaulds Textiles Automotive Products, now Collins and Aikman Automotive Fabrics Ltd.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks