- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Coby CX-CD241 Portable CD Player with AM/FM Stereo Tuner (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Portable stereo boombox with programmable CD player and AM/FM tuner
- Programmable track memory, repeat 1 and all tracks, and skip and search functions
- 1-bit digital-to-analog converter and pair of wide-ranging stereo speakers
- Stylish rounded housing with red highlights; 2-digit digital LED display
- Runs on 6 C-size batteries; measures 8.25 by 5.5 by 8.5-Inches (W x H x D); 90-day warranty
Coby presents personal CD players, loaded with the latest features, that produce the finest sound reproduction. The most discriminating listener will appreciate the ultra-slim compact styling, ample functions and unparalleled sound quality. We offer a extensive variety of model ranging from anti skip features, interchangeable covers, car accessories, mini speaker systems and bonus products. Coby has a solid reputation in the area of manufacturing CD components and continues to explore techniques to exceed in this feild. Make the only sound choice with Coby Electronics; we put the future in your hands TODAY.Portable /CD/plater with AM/FM tuner 110/220 volt AC/DC
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
4. Decent radio reception even with very short antenna
1. Puny sound (but it's a tiny, inexpensive stereo...)
2. IT HUMS. In radio or CD mode, there is a moderate/low pitched hummming sound that comes through the music. Even when you're not playing a CD, there's the hum. I thought it was just me, since I'm very sensitive to hums, but my wife (who doesn't care) noticed it, too, without my pointing it out.
I MAY keep this boombox because it's cheap and cute, but the hum really does irritate me.
But if size matters to you, it's worth mentioning that it's surprisingly small, especially in comparison to other portable stereos. It is easy to carry and fits anywhere.
(edit dec08.2006: and now it's incredibly fickle, frequently interrupting a cd with "ERR" or not even playing it at all. i want to replace it, but where are all the red cd players?)